January 3rd, 2023
Dear Parents and Guardians,
As part of its mission to support children and families, the BIST Team is offering a series of complimentary classes for parents and guardians. Classes will be presented virtually and facilitated by Marty Huitt and the BIST Team.
Topics and Dates:
· January 17th: Same-Page Parenting
· January 31st: Just an Ounce of Prevention
· February 7th: The Kindness of Accountability
· 5:45 PM – 6:00 PM Enter Zoom Room
· 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM Informational Session
· 6:45 PM – 7:00 PM Questions and Answers
Please share the attached informational letter with your building’s families. If families wish to participate, they will need to register through our website (that information is in the attached letter). We can also provide you with a recording of each session, which you can then share with families.
We look forward to helping you and your school families ensure this school year is the best yet by providing insight into the BIST philosophy and increasing the school-home partnership. We are excited to share this opportunity with your school community!
Marty Huitt, BIST Director